Thursday 29 April 2010

Tutorial

After discussing my design context with Lorenzo i feel like i have a more solid structure to work with and feel more confident in producing final resolution. I need to to post all of my sketch work of initial ideas and development for my design context, also all the production research and development for how and what i will be producing. Lorenzo has advised that i produce a mock up of my context book by bull clipping sheets of paper together to allow me to drawing onto them quickly and add notes and annotation to it without worrying about be precious, the layout and organisation well be the most difficult thing so if i produce a solid structure for that then when i move on to produce the final resolution everything with be in the right place.

Things to do:

-Upload initial and development of the production of your design context (the making of it) to my blog.
-Produce scrap mock up of design context, drawings photocopy's annotation to ensure a solid structure.
-Look at format of book/comic?
-Look at variety of stocks that could possibly use for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment